Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sad Love Poem by Mr Bai

Why does it hurt so bad
to lose something I never had
To have these feelings and nothing to do
just sit around and wait for you
Why is it so hard to move on
knowing what we had is gone
Is there a place where happiness is
Even though there's still a fizz
In my soul when you are around
your name is a beautiful sound
Now all I can do is wonder
I lost it all in one little blunder
By not telling you how I really feel
trying to act like its no big deal
Now I know the nature of my errors
I just wish I could get rid of my cares
Yet I can't now my heart won't let me
get rid of a person who fills me with glee
Just by hearing her sweet name
Knowing my feelings are still the same
I must move on to a new life
Leaving behind my feelings and the strife
I am only human and I am weak
But for you there was a beautiful streak
I would do anything to repent the day
When you hung on my words waiting to say
What I really wanted from you
I chose the wrong words for an excuse
Now I am on a new track
I know now I can't have you back
No matter what I do or how I try
I have lost the apple of my eye

No comments: